Pay Per Click Management (PPC)
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is an advertising model used on search engines, websites, website networks and new media. Advertisers only pay when a potential customer clicks on an ad to visit the advertiser’s website.
Ads Next’s focus is to set up advertising campaigns on the top tiered search engines that include Google, Yahoo and Bing. Our Pay-Per-Click (PPC) strategy consists of targeting local geographical areas to limit your business’s online competition. We specialize in targeting local campaigns that will generate more leads and maximize your company’s ROI.
For example a cosmetic dentist in Annapolis, Maryland wouldn’t want to target ad spend to the entire United States. Our team targets the local area(s) that makes sense to your business location to get qualified leads that will generate sales. If a user is searching for “Annapolis Maryland Cosmetic Dentist” and your business is not there you just gave business to your competition.
Insert Screen Shot – screen shot of this search with the sponsorshiped highlighted
How it works
- Advertise to people searching on the search engines
- Reach people actively looking for information about your products and services online
- Control Costs by paying only when people click on your ad
- Ads Next researches and creates a list of keywords relevant to the products and services you sell
- Target users who are searching for your products or services in your geographical area
- Ad copy analysis and testing
- Proactive support and optimization of your campaigns
- Ongoing support for the life of your campaigns
- Ads Next is recognized as a Google Agency Partner
We believe that Pay Per Click (PPC) is only part of the overall online marketing equation. Due to this factor we only spend a percentage of your monthly online marketing budget on PPC. The remaining budget is spent on SEO, lead tools, tracking solutions, social media marketing, e-mail marketing and video marketing. All of these items work together to form the complete online marketing strategy.